Sicilian pork hamburgers
Find the demonstrational video at:
Ep #9 recipes - Sicilian pork hamburgers
- 500g pork mince
- 5g pink salt
- 5g cracked black pepper
- 10g fennel seeds (crushed)
- 5g garlic powder
- 5g paprika
- Chop up salt, cracked pepper, fennel seeds, garlic powder and paprika together in a blender.
- Poor herb mixture over pork mince and thoroughly mix through evenly.
- Shape mince into rissole sized balls and flatten.
- pan fry on medium heat for 5mins each side or until cooked through.
- serve with garden salad or on a hamburger bun.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.