view the demonstrational video at:
- 1 small brown onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons mild paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 10-20 kebab sticks
- Place mince, onion, garlic, chilli flakes, mint, parsley, paprika, ginger, cumin and coriander in a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Shape 1/4 cup lamb mixture at a time into sixteen 8cm-long sausages. Thread 1 sausage onto each skewer. Place on a large baking tray. Cover. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Heat an oiled barbecued plate on high. Add koftas. Reduce heat to low. Cook, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a large baking tray. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 minutes. Serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.