home made pizza
- 2 English muffins, split
- 150g tub Wattle Valley Chunky Red Capsicum with Fetta and Cashew Dip
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 60g shaved leg ham
- 1/2 x 200g punnet grape tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn, plus extra to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Toast muffins until just golden. Place, cut-side up, onto prepared tray. Spread each slice with 2 teaspoons dip. Sprinkle with a little of the cheese. Arrange ham, tomato and basil on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Season with pepper.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Serve topped with remaining dip and sprinkled with extra basil.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.