- 2 slices of wholegrain bread
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp vanilla essence
- coconut oil to fry
- Fresh blueberries and strawberries to top
- coconut butter or regular butter to top
- Beat eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla together.
- Soak bread in mixture for about 1 minute each side.
- Melt coconut oil in pan on medium heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Remove from pan and wipe out pan with paper towel (this stops your bread getting a charcoal look) and repeat with remaining oil, bread and egg mixture.
- Top with butter and berries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.