Chicken salad sandwhich
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/2 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 (1-ounce) whole-grain bread slices, toasted
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Divide lettuce leaves among 4 bread slices. Top evenly with chicken mixture, tomatoes, and remaining bread slices.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.