2 ingredient Flat bread
Ep #11 recipes - 2 ingredient flat bread:
- 1-cup Greek yogurt
- 1-cup self raising flour + extra for rolling
(for extra flavour add 1tsp olive oil and 1tsp chopped basil).
- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt and flour until it forms a smooth dough.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface. Divide into 4 equal parts.
- Roll out each piece of dough to about 8 inches (20 cm) in diameter, using plenty of flour to prevent sticking or tearing.
- Cook the bread in a dry pan over medium-high heat for 2-4 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.