People often say that silence and embarrassment are the main barriers for talking about sexual health. Speaking out about feeling safe and sexual health is hard for anybody to talk about.
The purpose of this article is to:
A) make it easier to talk about sexual health
B) find ways to express yourself in an intimate relationship.
C) Give information about health and safety.
D) To talk about how stigma and discrimination affects victims.
E) Give useful details to provide more help.
Sleep keeps your heart healthy by helping to reduce stress levels and inflammation. Sleep can also help to keep your blood pressure and cholesterol levels in check.
You are what you eat as the story goes. Our bodies are made from amino acids, salts, essential fatty acids, sugars, vitamins and minerals along with other essential nutrients obtained from our diet and lifestyle. Vitamin D from the sun, electrolytes from clean water, and fresh oxygen all help to maintain optimal health, build protein chains (hair, fingernails, skin, joints), supply energy to our brain and muscles, rebuild torn tissue, as well as maintain cellular functions. All are contributing to what is referred to as homeostasis in the body, balance.
The 9 Types of Intelligence;
1) A naturalist is smart in nature.
2) Audio intelligence are smart with music.
3) Logical intelligence is smart with maths and problem solving.
4) Existential intelligence, what is the meaning of life?
5) Emotional intelligence, are good communicators.
6) Physical intelligence, Athletes.
7) Linguistic intelligence, good at explaining problems with words.
8) Interpersonal intelligence is the ability to understand and reflect on oneself.
9)Spatial intelligence tends to have a photographic memory and the ability to see pictures of their own thoughts when thinking.
Self doubt and uncertainty is all conjured in your prefrontal cortex by your consciousness, this is why animals purely act on stimulus response from the central nervous system.