The theory of multiple intelligences 🤯
In 1983 an American psychologist Howard Gardener described 9 types of intelligence.
there is still a debate whether talents other than math and language are types of intelligence or a skill set. What do you think?
I think everybody is intelligent in their individuality.
intelligence is not a measurable term when comparing skill set to skill set.
Maybe you’re slow at maths while fast at boxing?
Maybe you’re a bad reader but an amazing drawer/artist?
Maybe you’re a slow runner while being a great arm wrestler.
Maybe you are slower at reasoning while faster at reacting.
There is an agonist and antagonist action in all parts of life, Pros & Cons, good and bad, yin and yang, ups and downs.
(Einstein proved the e=mc2 formula shows that mass can be converted into energy, and energy can be converted into mass.) showing the same thing (energy) exists in two separate forms that are interchangeable with each other.
Where is your talent? What is your passion? Maybe it’s in something you haven’t even tried yet.
The 9 Types of Intelligence;
1) A naturalist is smart in nature.
2) Audio intelligence are smart with music.
3) Logical intelligence is smart with maths and problem solving.
4) Existential intelligence, what is the meaning of life?
5) Emotional intelligence, are good communicators.
6) Physical intelligence, Athletes.
7) Linguistic intelligence, good at explaining problems with words.
8) Interpersonal intelligence is the ability to understand and reflect on oneself.
9)Spatial intelligence tends to have a photographic memory and the ability to see pictures of their own thoughts when thinking.
Comments will be approved before showing up.